5 Perfect Design Tips For East Facing Home Plans - Home & House Architecture Plans, Designs and Ideas | House Plans
Are you planning of constructing a house? While there are many house plans that you can go with, not all of them are ideal for you. One of the best plans that you should consider is the east facing home plan.
Benefits Of East Facing House Plan
There are a number of benefits that come with an east facing plan. Some of the benefits include:
1. Sunlight: since the sun rises from the east, it means that your house will be receiving a lot of sunlight during the early morning. This will reduce your energy bills as you don't have to leave the lights on if you wake up early.
2. Health: researchers have shown that the morning sun is always the best. Since your house will be facing east, you will be getting the most from the beneficial morning sun.
Tips To Consider When Designing An East Facing House Plan
For you to design a perfect east facing house you need to put a number of tips into consideration:
1. Plenty of space on the east: as an architect you need to leave enough space in the east. This is the space that the people in the house will be using to bask during the early morning.
2. Short east compound wall: to allow plenty of sun into the building, you should ensure that you don't cover the house with the compound wall. This calls for you to construct a wall that is much shorter than the house. To leave enough space on the east side you should ensure that the main gate faces northeast.
3. Have a verandah: when designing the house you should ensure that the house has a verandah on the eastern side where the owners of the house can sit and enjoy the healthy morning sun. You can design a sloping verandah; however, you should ensure that it doesn't face west.
4. Clutter free: to avoid obstructing positive energy you should ensure that the space on the eastern side is clean and clutter free. This calls for you to remove any heaps of soil, stone or garbage that might be there. You should also ensure that the house doesn't have any elevated land. The floor should be less elevated than the center room.
If there's a road running in front of the house you should ensure that it's lower than the plot.
These are the advantages of an east facing house plan. If you are interested in an east facing house, ensure that the plan is designed by a professional architect.
Are you interested in east facing house plans? If you do you should highly consider getting the plans from us. We have done many plans over the years. Take a look at Sample 30x40 House plans and house designs. You should also consider taking a look at 30x40, 30x50, and 20x30 East facing house plans
Below is gallery of East Facing Home Plans pictures that you can use as wonderful insight for your home and interior design plans. Hope you enjoyed this East Facing Home Plans images and if you would like to get the photos in high quality (HD Quality) for personal use, you can simply just right click and save as the pictures below the gallery of East Facing Home Plans.east facing 20*30 plans, house construction plans for 30x40 east facing site 2 floats com